A beautiful Husky mix!
Her rescue story:
Nyla was surrendered to us in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. She came from a loving home where her Mom was unable to give her the time and attention she knew she needed. Nyla was in a home with two other pups and is one of the most docile Huskies to date to come into our den.
Her current status:
Currently being fostered in Metairie, Louisiana with another young husky. She is skiddish at first but once she realizes there is no harm, she opens up and loves affection.
- She is 3 years old
- All her vaccines are up-to-date
- She is microchipped
- She walks on a leash very well
- She does very well in a crate, she prefers lounging in her safespace when not out and about from home
- She does great with other dogs
- It is unknown how her temperament is with cats
- She rides VERY well in cars and loves watching things zoom past
- She does very good with kids
- She is spayed
Nyla is great for a family looking for a Husky that will not cause much disruption in the current family dynamic. She has no future vet visits and is ready for adoption!